Tuesday, July 4

When I meet a new cat


 -  it is important that I put my bag on the floor so they can have a sniff and see what sort of thing I am.

Just as I've been pussy-footing around in London, The Man has been in Chile filming pumas - big grey cats who wear a lot of mascara - sassy cats. 

I watched footage from a recent trip - pumas in their hundreds were creeping up on the crew, a cameraperson might feel a whisker touching their arm then slowly get up to do a controlled crouch-ey backward walk away from dinner time.

This action looked great played backwards but nevertheless I was a bit alarmed - the numbers, the closeness !!!

I was assured there was nothing to worry about

They're just bag-sniffers, they're exactly the same as your cats

6 comments:

  1. What a handsome sassy calico!

    I hope the other sassy cat footage makes it to a TV channel I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be on Curiosity Stream - do you get that?

      Delete
  2. Cats do love bags. And knitting. Very keen on knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitting. And any newspaper I might be reading. Or plant I might have just planted

      Delete
  3. This is the best way for me to find out about cats! Reading about them!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails