Monday, April 10

Life classes continue

There was a bit of confusion at the old mortuary a couple of weeks ago; Dora double-booked Chumpy and a large amphibious man to model for the life class - I asked them to pose as though they were both in an everyday environment, chatting to each other in the pub or watching telly and was surprised how unlikely it looked - much more realistic for them to be emulating classical statues or acrobats.

I told Dora that I'd been in Switzerland with David Attenborough and showed her my photographs, she was well impressed then said - you look like a television presenter so I expect he felt comfortable around you

8 comments:

  1. Chumpy and amphibious man, something like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY like that - in a similar everyday scenario too

      Delete
  2. Why is my brain showing Sir David, creeping up to you, quietly through the grass, and whispering and not making eye contact...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO look like a television presenter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a courdroy jacket this evening and everyone assumed I was an architect

      Delete
  4. A television presenter? Well, ok, I guess. ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been practicisng with my hairbrush in front of a mirror ever since xxx

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails