Wednesday, October 7

My home

this week is in the far depths of London - so far away that I'm not even sure if it's still in England.

to get to school I take a bus then a train then the tube and a change on the tube and if it all goes well I can do it in one hour

but there's always a thing.

today when I was nearly there the tube got stuck and stopped. I got out and walked and got lost until I found a bus going in the right direction and the whole operation took two hours.

when I get back to this outer sphere there are two pretty grey cats waiting for me. One is fine-boned and affectionate and  slightly camp, the other one is stout and won't speak to me during the day 

but he comes and sleeps on my feet at night

2 comments:

  1. They sound like nice cats to snuggle with after a day of commuting adventures.

    Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are delicious and I have bounced back to life with added vigour thank you LX xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails