Friday, November 7

Rabbit was in the reception room

fulminating about a sportsman on the cover of a magazine then about various other people who I think also played sport - Rabbit asked what I thought about them

I said that I had no idea who any of the people mentioned were

We agreed that we should meet out of work - the negociations went like this:

We could go for a drink

I don't drink alcohol, we could go for coffee

I don't drink non-alcohol

Do you like cake?

No

Cinema?

I hate cinema. A play? I love theatre

I hate plays. There's a cafe over the bridge where I go to for lunch sometimes, they always do a really nice dahl

I love dahl

our common ground is dahl, the Brain Doctor and a fondness for Neil Pearson






6 comments:

  1. Well, hello Dahl-ly!

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jokes like this must not become a dah-ly occurrence

      Delete
  2. Please tell me you aren't the one who hates cake and cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil Pearson probably likes cake.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails