Thursday, June 26

Got a letter from the FBI today

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535, 0001.

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an email from the Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria ... to notify you that I  and Mrs. Pamela Helen Brooks (The financial expert working with the World Bank) have perfected every arrangement for your approved fund valued 10.5 million usd. to be transferred into your nominated bank account without any further delay.

Gonna head into town and buy me some new celebration underpants

I also get letters from sexy girls who want to marry me - do you think it's because of all this money I have?


4 comments:

  1. When I was in elementary school I wrote to the FBI and asked for some wanted posters. They sent several of famous gangsters of the 1930s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the FBI would still send posters?Do they even *have* posters these days!
    I think the celebration undies might be a clue...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails