Wednesday, February 26

Lacy Flaps



Space Lady was wearing her biggest woolly diving suit today, we waded around her house to see if we could find the ironing board - the furniture and floor are obscured by mounds of things so it's standing room only.

I tried to call to say that there is no water so there's no point in you coming

I won't stay long then

Will you iron this impossible thing

OK

The impossible thing was laundered but the cats had been sitting on it so I ironed over a lot of cat hair and footprints and other fluff from the floor, there were a lot of lacy flaps and the thing took an hour to make more or less flat - it would have taken half that but Space Lady stood very close and told me about the squatters who have moved into the church next door and I was trying not to burn her.

The estate agent rang to say that it's my fault the squatters are there she says that she has been and looked through the keyhole and can see them taking the organ apart and setting fire to it but there is no keyhole and you couldn't see into the church from the door even if there was



4 comments:

  1. I am enamoured of that iron. Which is not to say I enjoy the process.Just that iron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that iron could get one to the moon Dinah - I'm having a large one made

      Delete
  2. The last time I recall using my iron was to heat laminate a card in plastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea LX, I've been wondering what to do with my own iron

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails